I’m sure you’ve seen a sliced cucumber and tomato salad with red onion at at least one summer cookout, and this is a spiralized take on that classic. Cucumber noodles are the star of this dish, and if you aren’t in the mood to slice the red onion, you could spiralize that too—just make sure to use blade A or D to switch up the texture and size of noodles in the salad.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 3 cucumbers, spiralized
- ¼ red onion, sliced thin or spiralized
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, toss to combine the cucumber noodles, onions, and cherry tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, mix to combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon mustard, and season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad, toss to combine, and serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.