- Yield: 2 Servings
- 2 jumbo eggs
- 3 tablespoons sweet butter, divided
- 1⁄2 cup feta + 2 teaspoons feta to crumble on top
- 1 package Stouffers Spinach Soufflé
- 1 package (4-ounce) crescent rolls
How to Make It
- Cook spinach soufflé according to package. Put aside 1⁄2 cup for this recipe; store remainder and use as desired.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, beat eggs.
- In a sauté pan, melt 1 tablespoon of sweet butter on medium heat. Add egg and 1⁄4 cup feta, consistently scrambling with a spatula. Cook until nearly firm and still a bit runny.
- Add 1⁄2 cup of cooked spinach soufflé and 1⁄4 cup feta, continuously mixing. Cook until all ingredients are thoroughly mixed then remove from heat.
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick spray. Roll crescent rolls out on cookie sheet, separating to make 2 rectangles. Press perforations together. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter and spread on crescent rolls.
- Equally distribute egg and spinach mixture onto rectangles. Roll up from small end to small end. Bake for 10–11 minutes or until crispy.
- Serve hot either whole or cut into multiple pinwheels.