- Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 cup vegetarian baked beans
- 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄8 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄8 cup onions, chopped
- Pinch of dried dill
- 2 round pretzel rolls, scooped
- 1⁄2 cup Jarlsberg cheese
How to Make It
- In a mixing bowl, combine vegetarian baked beans with barbecue sauce, garlic powder, brown sugar, mushrooms, onions, and dried dill.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a saucepan, simmer baked bean mixture on medium-high heat for 5–8 minutes, making sure to constantly stir.
- Scoop mixture into scooped pretzel roll on baking sheet and cover with Jarlsberg cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted. Serve hot with spoon.