- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 35 Minutes
- 4 (5-ounce) sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- ¼ cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chipotle salsa
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Halve the potatoes and then cut each half into 4 wedges.
- Place wedges cut side down, on the baking sheet. Roast 15 minutes; turn potatoes over. Roast for about 20 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, stir together mayonnaise and salsa in a serving bowl until blended. Serve sauce in a separate bowl.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.