- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 18 Minutes
- 2 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- 3 large egg whites
- ¼ cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 large Spanish onion, cut into ¼-inch rounds
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Mix together flour, salt, and cayenne on a sheet of wax paper. Lightly beat egg whites in a pie plate. Put bread crumbs on a separate sheet of wax paper.
- Separate onion slices into double rings with one ring inside the other. Coat rings with seasoned flour; dip in egg whites, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Place onion rings on the prepared baking sheet. Bake until browned, about 10 minutes. Turn onion rings over; bake until browned, about 8 minutes longer.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.