Soy, ginger, and garlic give this nutty noodle salad an extra dimension of tantalizing flavor. Look for rice noodles in the ethnic-food section of your supermarket.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 2 ounces dried rice noodles (such as Hokan)
- Asian Vinaigrette Dressing
- 4 cups thinly sliced napa (Chinese) cabbage
- 3⁄4 pound cooked peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and cut diagonally in half
- 3 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
How to Make It
- Cook noodles in boiling water 5 minutes, omitting salt and fat; drain and rinse with cold water. Drain.
- While noodles cook, prepare Asian Vinaigrette Dressing; set aside.
- Combine noodles, cabbage, and next 3 ingredients. Add dressing, and toss well. Sprinkle salad with green onions and cilantro, if desired.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.