The combination of maple, pecan, and cinnamon smacks of a cool, crisp fall morning, and this sugar-free nut butter captures those rich, spicy flavors to enjoy any time.
- Yield: 1 cups (310 g/10.9 oz)
- 3 cups (300 g/10.6 oz) pecans
- 1 to 2 teaspoons natural maple extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free vanilla extract or ½ teaspoon vanilla powder
- Pinch salt
How to Make It
- In a food processor, combine the pecans, maple extract, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt. Process until smooth.
- The exact amount of time depends on your processor. Spoon the butter into a glass container. Seal and store at room temperature for up to 1 week or refrigerate for up to 3 months.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.