Brighten the flavor of your fat bombs with this luscious and fruity Berry Nut Butter.
- Yield: 2 cups (500 g/8.8 oz)
- ¾ cup (110 g/3.9 oz) blanched almonds
- 2/3 cup (90 g/3.2 oz) macadamia nuts
- ½ cup (125 g/4.4 oz) coconut butter
- ½ cup (110 g/3.9 oz) coconut oil
- ¾ cup (60 g/2.1 oz) freeze-dried berry powder (raspberry, strawberry, blackberry, or blueberry) or equivalent weight of whole freeze-dried berries
- Few drops liquid stevia, to taste (optional)
How to Make It
- In a food processor, combine the almonds, macadamia nuts, and coconut butter. Add the stevia (if using), and process until smooth. The exact amount of time depends on your processor.
- Add the coconut oil and berry powder. Pulse again until combined. Spoon the butter into a glass container. Seal and store for 1 week at room temperature or refrigerate for up to 3 months. Note that the butter will become liquid at room temperature.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.