- Yield: 2 Servings
- Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
- 4 oz sliced & chopped deli ham
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup cauliflower
- 3 whole eggs, beaten
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup shredded cheese
How to Make It
- Set your oven to 375° F and heat oil in pan.
- Add cauliflower and zucchini to skillet and let cook for 6 minutes, while you stir occasionally.
- Set the vegetables from skillet and add the eggs.
- Spray oil in a glass dish. Add in the egg mixture. Mix in cheese and ham. Set in the oven to bake for 35 minutes.