Although sarsaparilla is the Smurfs’ favorite food, when it is out of season these small blue people just love to slurp a smurfesque cocktail.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 16 fl oz (2 cups) pear juice
- 16 fl oz (2 cups) soda water
- 4 tbsp curaçao
- 1 handful raspberries
- 4 cinnamon sticks
How to Make It
- When the whole village is gathered together and the sun is shining high in the sky, slowly smurf the pear juice into glasses.
- Next, smurf the smurfling water and smurf without letting Brainy Smurf break your concentration.
- When the mixture fizzes, smurf the curaçao down the inside of the glass: it must reach the very bottom without dissmurfing.
- Then, and only then, smurf the raspberries that you have smurfly saved from Greedy Smurf.
- Stir with a cinnamon stick and sip, smurfing gaily.