Digory and his friend Polly were the first children to visit Narnia and meet the White Witch. It happened completely by accident—they were in the attic, innocently drinking ginger beer, but who knows what will happen when you are also playing with magic rings.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 ginger root
- 16 fl oz (2 cups) apple juice
- 1 tbsp crushed ice
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- Peel the ginger root and cut it into thin slices.
- Pour the apple juice into a cauldron and warm it over medium heat, add the pieces of ginger root, turn off the heat and let it infuse for 15 minutes, and then strain and reserve the liquid.
- Let the strained ginger and apple juice cool completely.
- Divide the crushed ice between the glasses, then add some ginger and apple juice to each. Add 4 ¼ fl oz (½ cup) water to each glass and a few rounds of lemon, and stir using a cinnamon stick.
- Raise a toast to Aslan, empty your glass, and jump into the ring to discover the Wood between the Worlds!