- Yield: 4 Servings 1 rollup per
- 0.33 cup fat-free vegetable cream cheese
- 4 (7-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 4 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into strips
- 1 small cucumber, very thinly sliced
- 1 tomato, very thinly sliced
How to Make It
- Spread cream cheese evenly over tortillas. Divide salmon evenly over bottom half of each tortilla. Layer cucumber and tomato slices over salmon.
- Starting from the bottom, roll up tortillas. Cut in half and serve.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.