Chia seeds add subtle texture to this sweet, creamy pudding, which can be made with the seasonal berries of your choice.
- Yield: 6 jars
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 13.5 oz (400 ml) cans coconut milk
- ¾ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 6 tbsp undenatured whey protein
- 1 cup blueberries, plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup raspberries, plus extra to garnish
How to Make It
- In a large bowl, stir together the coconut milk, chia seeds, coconut sugar, and whey protein until well combined. Fold in the blueberries and raspberries.
- Divide the mixture evenly among 6 small jars or airtight containers, top with additional berries if desired, and refrigerate. Puddings will thicken as they chill, and are ready to eat after about 2 hours.