- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tablespoon walnut oil
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Carmen pepper or red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup water
- 4 cups dandelion greens
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, chopped
- Sea salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- Sesame seeds, for garnish
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat and sauté the onion, garlic, and red pepper until the onion is translucent.
- Add the water, dandelion greens, basil, ginger, mint, salt, pepper, and cayenne and simmer for 5 – 10 minutes until the dandelion greens are wilted.
- Top with balsamic vinegar and garnish with sesame seeds.