- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 900 g asparagus, rinsed and dried, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat, melted
- ½ tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ lemon, for finishing
How to Make It
- Preheat your barbecue or griddle pan.
- Coat the asparagus evenly with the cooking fat, rosemary and salt.
- Grill for 10 minutes or until soft, turning occasionally, removing some of the thinner spears as they cook. Serve warm with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.