- Yield: 4 Servings
- 900 g parsnips, peeled and chopped into chunks
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat, melted, plus more as needed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the parsnips in a bowl and toss to coat evenly with the cooking fat and salt.
- Place in a baking dish and cook in the oven for 1 hour or until soft, stirring a couple of times while cooking.
- Purée in a high-powered blender or food processor until the desired consistency is reached (you may like the puréed parsnips a bit on the chunky side or very smooth), adding more fat if necessary. Serve warm.