- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 1 Hour
- 680 g sweet potatoes (about 2 large), peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon solid cooking fat, melted, plus more as needed
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Combine the sweet potato, cooking fat and salt in a bowl, making sure to coat evenly.
- Place in a baking dish and cook for 40 minutes or until soft, stirring a couple of times while cooking.
- Remove from the oven, place in a bowl and mash with a potato masher, adding more fat until desired consistency is reached. Serve warm.