Transform a regular hamburger into an unforgettable meal with bold Moroccan spices.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Total Time: 8 Hours 20 Minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled, grated)
- 1 yellow onion (peeled, grated)
- 2 tsp paprika
- 4 tbsp fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1½ tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 8 burger buns (toasted)
- Spicy mayo
How to Make It
- Combine the beef, garlic, onion, paprika, parsley, salt, cumin, black pepper, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Cover and chill the mixture overnight.
- The following day, shape the mixture into 8 equal patties.
- Cook the burgers using a grill or skillet until medium.
- Serve inside the toasted burger buns topped with a spoonful of spicy mayo.