This is very easy to make recipe, and it cooks in very little time. It takes less than 30 minutes to make; it takes 15 minutes of preparation time and 12 minutes of cooking.
- 1 pound of uncooked chicken cutlets
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 large egg, whisked
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3–4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup uncooked basmati rice
- 1½ cups water
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 small onion, peeled, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 2 white potatoes, peeled, cut in 1-inch cubes
- ½ package (1.75 ounces) curry sauce mix
- 1 cup chicken broth
How to Make It
- To start, close the pressure cooking lid, select the sear/saute function, and set the temperature to Medium: High (MD: HI). After selecting the start button, you should allow it to preheat for 5 minutes.
- Apply seasoning to chicken with salt and pepper.
- The next step is to place flour, egg, and bread crumbs in individual shallow bowls. While doing this, you should work with one cutlet at a time, coat with flour, then egg, and then bread crumbs.
- After about 5 minutes, you should add oil to the pot, and then place breaded cutlets into pot and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Cook until it becomes golden brown.
- Transfer the cutlets to a plate lined with paper towels, then set them aside. After doing this, you should wipe out any oil that may be left in the cooking pot.
- After the first five stages, the next stage is to add rice and water to the cooking pot. After adding rice and water, place the reversible rack in the pot; make sure the position of the rack is reversed to the lower position, and add the remaining ingredients to the Ninja multi-purpose pan (or an 8-inch baking pan). The next step is to place the pan on the reversible rack. It should be noted that the pan does not come with the Ninja Foodi, so you will need to buy it from the Ninja store or any store that sells it.
- Place the pressure lid on, and make sure you set the pressure release valve to seal. select the pressure function, set the temperature to High and set the cooking time to 4 minutes.
- After the cooking is complete, you should allow the pressure to release naturally. After 10 minutes, do a quick release for the pressure that may be remaining. After all pressure has been released, carefully remove the lid.
- The last step is to stir vegetables until curry sauce dissolves and it thickens. Remove the pan and rack from the cooking pot, and fluff rice with a fork. Note that the curry sauce will thicken as you stir it.
- Serve chicken with rice and curried vegetables.