- Yield: 6 Servings 1 cup per
- 1¼ cups frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 frozen turkey sausage patties, thawed and diced
- 1 tablespoon fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup liquid egg substitute
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 0.12 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons turkey bacon pieces
- 2 tablespoons shredded Monterey Jack cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Coat a 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Evenly divide hash browns into bottom and up sides of each muffin cup, pressing firmly.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté onion in oil until tender. Add garlic and sausage; cook 1 more minute. Remove from heat; stir in sour cream.
- In a medium bowl, beat liquid egg with salt and pepper, then pour evenly into potato-lined muffin cups. Top with sausage mixture and sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until eggs are set. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.