- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely grated Parmesan (1 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- ½ medium bunch kale, stems discarded and leaves thinly sliced (about 5 cups)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- ¼ small red onion, thinly sliced
How to Make It
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, Parmesan, lemon juice, oil, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, ¾ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Add the kale, eggs, and onion and toss to combine.