- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
- 500 g Basic Roasted Vegetables
- 120 ml olive oil
- 1 shallot or small onion, finely chopped
- 10 ml cumin seeds
- ½ clove garlic, finely crushed
- 10 ml Dijon mustard
- 5 ml honey
- 60 ml red wine vinegar
- 160 g wild rocket
How to Make It
- In a small saucepan, heat the olive oil and sauté the shallot, cumin seeds and garlic over medium heat until softened.
- Remove from the heat and add the remaining dressing ingredients.
- Add the roasted vegetables to a pan and pour over the dressing. Heat gently, tossing all the time.
- Once coated, place the rocket onto a serving platter and carefully spoon the vegetables on top.
- Serve just like that.