Pre-shredded potatoes streamline this morning favorite.
- Yield: 12 Servings
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 (20-oz) packages refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 2 (8-oz) packages shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (10¾-oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°. Stir together onions, hash browns, and cheese in a very large bowl. Whisk together soup and remaining ingredients in another bowl until blended. Pour over potato mixture, stirring to coat.
- Spoon potato mixture into a greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until browned.