Let the pie set and keep at room temperature for perfect slices.
- Yield: 8 Servings
- ½ (14.1-oz) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1½ cups pecan halves
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°. Fit piecrust into a 9-inch pie plate according to package directions; fold edges under, and crimp. Place pecan halves in bottom of piecrust.
- Whisk eggs in a medium bowl; whisk in remaining ingredients until blended. Pour filling over pecan halves.
- Bake at 350° for 1 hour. Let cool completely on a wire rack.