Lobster and Brie make this mac and cheese dinner party worthy.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 oz thinly sliced prosciutto
- 10 oz uncooked ditalini pasta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 5 oz Brie cheese, cubed
- ¼ cup (1 oz) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked lobster
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Garnish: 4 lobster claws
How to Make It
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry prosciutto in hot oil 2½ minutes on each side or until crisp; drain on paper towels. Crumble prosciutto.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, bring cream, salt, and pepper to a boil in a large skillet; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes or until reduced to 1⅓ cups. Stir in cheeses and pasta; cook 3 minutes or until cheeses melt and mixture is thickened. Stir in lobster; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, spoon pasta onto 4 serving plates. Sprinkle with prosciutto and chives. Garnish each serving with a lobster claw, if desired.