You’ll only need to purchase one package of prechopped green, yellow, and red bell pepper to use in the salsa and the corn.
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 18 Minutes
- 1 lime
- 4 tomatillos, husks and stems removed
- 1⁄4 cup prechopped tricolor bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
How to Make It
- Prepare grill.
- Grate rind from lime and squeeze juice to measure 1⁄8 teaspoon and 1 tablespoon, respectively. Place rind and juice in a medium bowl. Cut tomatillos in half.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomatillo halves, skin side down; cook 4 minutes or until lightly charred on edges. Turn tomatillos over, and move to one side of pan; add bell pepper on the other side. Cook 2 minutes or until bell pepper is lightly charred, stirring occasionally (do not stir tomatillos). Remove pan from heat; remove tomatillos from pan, and coarsely chop. Add tomatillo, bell pepper, and cilantro to lime juice mixture; toss well.
- Place chicken on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 6 minutes on each side or until done. Spoon tomatillo salsa over chicken.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.