- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10 oz each) green enchilada sauce
- 2 cans (4.5 oz each) chopped green chiles
- 12 precooked lasagna noodles (shelf stable or frozen), each about 7 x 3 inches
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (16 oz)
How to Make It
- Heat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, mix ricotta cheese, egg and ½ cup of the Parmesan cheese; set aside. In another medium bowl, mix chicken, enchilada sauce and chiles.
- In ungreased 13 x 9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish, spread 1 cup of the chicken mixture. Top with 3 uncooked lasagna noodles; press gently into chicken mixture. Spread with ⅔ cup of the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers 3 times. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Cover; bake 45 minutes. Uncover; bake 10 to 15 minutes longer or until noodles are tender, cheese is bubbly and edges are lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.