- Yield: 1 Serving
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 iceberg lettuce leaves
- ½ tomato
- 1 cucumber
- 2 celery stalks
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ½ cup baby carrots
- 3 Tbsp low-calorie salad dressing, any flavor
How to Make It
- Wash the lettuce leaves, tomato, cucumber, and celery stalks, and dice.
- Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth.
- Chop the baby carrots in half.
- Combine all ingredients and toss with the salad dressing.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.