- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 3 packages (7 or 8 ounces each) shirataki fettuccine, rinsed and drained
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of ground red pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley (optional)
How to Make It
- Set a large pot of water over high heat.
- Cook the fettuccine according to package directions. Drain.
- In the same pot over low heat, cook the butter and garlic for 2 minutes, or just until the garlic is fragrant. Add the cream, Parmesan, Pecorino Romano, salt, black pepper, and red pepper. Cook for 2 minutes, or until heated through. Add the fettuccine and toss to coat well.
- Sprinkle with the parsley, if using.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.