Larger empanadas make a great lunch, but these are a perfect appetizer.
- Yield: 10 Servings
- Cooking Time: 23 Minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¾ lb ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp. chopped green olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of paprika
- 3 tbsp beef broth
- 2 scrambled eggs
- 1 can crescent roll dough
- 1 cup sour cream
How to Make It
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Sauté the onion and garlic and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and brown for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the beaten egg and then cook until the egg has set, 3 minutes.
- Add the olives, salt, pepper, paprika, beef broth and stir well.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Lay the crescent roll dough flat and divided the filling into each piece of dough.
- Roll the crescent rolls up and place on a baking dish. 9. Bake for 10 minutes. 10. Serve with sour cream for dipping.