- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 5 Hours
- 1½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, quartered
- 3 potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks, about 2 cups
- 1 apple, chopped
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1¾ cup low-sodium, gluten-free chicken broth
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped, optional
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients in the slow cooker. Mix together gently.
- Cover and cook on Low 8–10 hours or on High 5 hours, or until chicken is tender, but not dry.
- Serve over cooked rice.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.