- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 4 Hours
- 1 whole chicken, cut up
- 3 Tbsp hot sweet mustard, or 2 Tbsp hot mustard and 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp low-sodium, gluten-free soy sauce or liquid aminos
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cumin
How to Make It
- Wash chicken and place in the slow cooker. Pat dry.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Taste and adjust seasonings if you want. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on High for at least 4 hours, or until tender. If it’s more convenient, you can cook the meat an hour or so longer with no negative effect.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.