- Yield: 6 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 8 Hours
- 24 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 3 cups garbanzo beans
- 16-oz bag frozen spinach
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp Mrs. Dash Italian seasoning
- 1 cup low-sodium, gluten-free chicken broth
How to Make It
- Add all ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low for 6–8 hours or High for 3–4 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.