- Yield: 4 Servings 3 mushrooms per
- 12 large mushrooms (about ¾ pound), cleaned (see Tip)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- ½ medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (6.5-ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained and squeezed
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove mushroom stems from caps; finely chop stems.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add mushroom stems, onion, and bell pepper; sauté until tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Gently fold in crabmeat, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and black pepper. Do not overmix.
- With a teaspoon, stuff each mushroom cap with crabmeat mixture, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and heated through. Serve immediately.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.