- Yield: 20 Servings (1-½ tablespoons per)
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts in water, drained, squeezed dry, and chopped
- ½ (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, patted dry and chopped
- 0.33 cup trans-fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat pepper-jack cheese, divided
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, except ½ cup pepper-jack cheese. Spoon into prepared pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until mixture is bubbly and heated through.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.