- Yield: 6 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 pkg Klondike Gourmet Medley Potatoes
- Vegetable oil spray
- 1 tbsp seasoned salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make It
- Place steam rack inside Instant Pot. Pour in chicken stock.
- Scrub Klondike Gourmet Medley Potatoes. Place them in the Instant Pot and secure the lid.
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. Do a quick pressure release.
- Once pressure is released, remove potatoes and place them on a baking sheet.
- Using a sharp knife, slice halfway through mini potatoes. Gently press ends toward center of potato to open them.
- Lightly spray potatoes with vegetable oil spray. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and black pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of potatoes, gently pressing cheese firmly into the potato slit.
- Place under broiler until cheese has melted. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. (I like to serve these as mini appetizers at parties.)