- Yield: 10 Servings
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 6–7 medium russet potatoes, peeled and chopped into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup vegetable stock
- ½ cup milk
- 1 stick butter (8 tbsp)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning herb blend
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make It
- Place all ingredients into Instant Pot. Secure lid. Pressure cook on high for 9 minutes.
- Allow pressure to release slowly. When pressure has released, remove lid carefully.
- Transfer entire potato mixture to stand mixer. Whip potatoes with a whisk, paddle, or mixer attachment.
- Adjust salt and pepper as needed.