- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
- ¾ pound leftover rib-eye steak, sliced
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, separated into leaves, washed, dried, and shredded (4 cups)
- 3 cups prepared brown rice
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 fresh basil leaves, shredded
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves
How to Make It
- Marinate the steak slices in half of the dressing for 10 minutes.
- Toss the lettuce and brown rice with the other half of the dressing.
- Divide the lettuce and rice among serving bowls. Top with the steak, radishes, and basil. Garnish with the lime wedges and mint.