- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 12 ounces whole wheat linguine or spaghetti
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ½ red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 leftover grilled zucchini slices, chopped
- 2 ears leftover grilled corn, kernels removed
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup leftover ricotta cheese mix
How to Make It
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 9 minutes. Drain the pasta, reserving ½ cup of the pasta water, and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the red onion and garlic and sauté until soft, about 4 minutes. Mix in the zucchini and corn and heat through.
- Toss the pasta with the vegetables. If dry, add a Tablespoon of reserved pasta water at a time until it reaches the desired creaminess. Season with the salt and pepper. Top each serving with a dollop of the ricotta cheese blend.