- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2½ pounds bone-in rib-eye steaks
- 2 Tablespoons The Fresh 20 Spice Blend
- 4 Roasted Poblano Chile
- 6 slices Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Grapeseed oil for brushing the grill
- 4 ears corn in the husk
How to Make It
- Preheat an outdoor grill to high on one side and medium-high on the other.
- Pat the steaks dry and rub with the spice blend on both sides.
- Make a lengthwise slit down one side of each chile and remove the seeds. Stuff each pepper with 1½ slices of the cheese, ¼ teaspoon of the black pepper, and 1/8 teaspoon of the ground cumin.
- Carefully place the poblanos on a small baking sheet and set over the hottest area of the grill.
- Brush the medium-high side of the grill with the oil. Arrange the steaks and corn on the grill and cook the steaks for 5 to 7 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Close the lid to allow the cheese in the poblanos to melt.
- Transfer the steaks and corn to a serving platter, cover with foil, and allow the steaks to rest for 5 minutes before serving. Remove the husk from the corn.