- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 lb of washed, trimmed green beans
- 2 pints of tomatoes, grape or cherry
- 1 tbsp of clarified butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 steaks skirt, sirloin or ribeye
- Sea salt
- 1 shallot
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil
- ¼ tsp sea salt
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Place tomatoes and green beans in large sized baking dish. Add sea salt and clarified butter. Combine by tossing.
- Roast the vegetables for 18-20 minutes, till tomato skins start bursting and green beans become golden around edges.
- Preheat grill on med-high. Season both sides of steaks with salt. Grill for two to three minutes on each side until done as you desire. Place steaks on plate. Allow to rest for 8-10 minutes.
- Place oil, sea salt, basil, vinegar, garlic and shallot in blender. Blend till you have a smooth texture.
- Cut steaks into strips against grain. Serve with the veggies, drizzled with basil vinaigrette.