- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
For the Shrimp
- 2 halved lengthways red serrano chilies
- 6 sliced cloves of garlic
- 2 bay leaves, dried
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 & ½ lbs. peeled and de-veined shrimp, large
- 1 wedge-cut lemon
For Chili Gremolata (herb condiment) and the Assembly
- 1 de-seeded, chopped serrano red chili
- 1 grated clove of garlic
- ¼ cup each of chopped fresh cilantro and parsley
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Heat the bay leaves, oil, garlic and chilies in small sized sauce pan on med. heat till the mixture begins sizzling. Remove from heat.
- Toss the shrimp and chili oil in medium baking dish. Roast and turn when it is halfway done, till the shrimp cook through, about eight to 10 minutes.
- For gremolata, mix the chili, oil, zest, herbs and garlic in small sized bowl. Season as desired. Squeeze fresh lemon on shrimp and top them with gremolata. Serve.