- Yield: 6 Servings
- 10 oz/300 g bag baby spinach leaves, any thick stems or yellow leaves removed, then well rinsed and dried
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 3 oranges, segmented
- 2 oz/55 g sunflower seeds
For the Bleu Cheese Dressing
- 4 oz/125 g full-flavored bleu cheese, such as Roquefort, crumbled
- 7 oz/200 g thick plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- ½ onion, grated
- ½ small bunch fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper
How to Make It
- To make the dressing, put the bleu cheese, yogurt, vinegar and onion in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Add the chives and give another quick blitz. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill until required.
- When you are ready to assemble the salad, place the spinach leaves and scallions in a salad bowl and toss with half the dressing. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with the orange segments and a sprinkling of sunflower seeds.
- Pass the remaining dressing separately for spooning over individual portions, if desired.