- Yield: 3 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat
- ½ onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 cm piece ginger, peeled and minced
- 900 g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 90 g thinly sliced crimini mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 450 g raw prawns, peeled, with tails left on
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Fresh flat-leaf parsley, minced, for garnish
How to Make It
- Heat the cooking fat in a wok or large frying pan on medium–high heat. When the fat has melted and the pan is hot, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes, stirring. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring for another couple of minutes. Add the green beans and cook for 10 minutes (toss and turn them so they cook evenly).
- Add the mushrooms, coconut aminos and honey and cook for a few minutes. Add the prawns and salt and cook until the prawns are pink throughout, 3 to 4 minutes. Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.