- Yield: 8 Servings
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 bottle Champagne
- ¼-½ cup agave syrup
- 3 cups mixed berries (strawberry, blueberry, raspberry)
- 8-10 leaves basil or fresh mint
How to Make It
- Place some berries and mint/basil into the molds.
- Fill the molds with the Champagne, leaving ¼ inch at the top of the molds.
- Add sticks and freeze 3 hours.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.