- Yield: 11 Servings
- Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 3 Minutes
- ¼ cup Patron Silver tequila
- 8 oz strawberries
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1½ cups 2% or whole milk
How to Make It
- Combine the strawberries, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, then let simmer until it thickens. Remove from heat and mush the strawberries with the fork. Let it cool completely.
- Mix cooled strawberries with milk, tequila, and sour cream, whisking well.
- Pour the mixture into the popsicle forms, leaving about ¼ inches at the top.
- Insert popsicle sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Remove gently as these are softer because of the alcohol.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.