- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 125 ml Garlic ‘Mayo’
- ½ lemon, juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 4 tablespoons minced tarragon
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons solid cooking fat
- 680 g wild-caught sole, John Dory or flounder fillets, skinned and deboned
How to Make It
- Soften the mayo in a warm water bath until it is a liquid.
- Place the mayo, lemon juice, tarragon, capers and salt in a small bowl; mix until combined. Set aside.
- Heat the cooking fat in a frying pan on high heat. When the fat has melted and the pan is hot, sear the fish for a minute or two per side, depending on the thickness of the fillets.
- Remove from the heat and spoon the tarragon-caper sauce over top. Serve immediately.