- Yield: 4 Servings
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 680 g wild-caught salmon fillet, skin on and deboned
- 95 g kalamata olives, pitted and minced
- 2–3 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- ½ lemon, juiced (about 1 tablespoon)
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
How to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Spread the coconut oil on a baking tray. Place the salmon on it, skin-side down.
- Combine the olives, parsley, lemon juice and salt in a bowl and spread the mixture all over the fillet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the fish lightly flakes when tested with a fork. The cooking time may vary a bit depending on the thickness of the fish.
- Drizzle with the olive oil before serving.