- Yield: 16 Servings
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Hours
- 3 pounds chicken wings (about 16)
- 1 cup bottled plum sauce
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp five-spice powder
- Thin orange wedges and pineapple slices (optional)
How to Make It
- If desired, use a sharp knife to carefully cut off tips of the wings; discard wing tips. In a foil-lined 15x10x1-inch shallow baking pan arrange wing pieces in a single layer. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 20 minutes. Drain well.
- For sauce, in a 3½ or 4 quart slow cooker combine plum sauce, melted butter, and five-spice powder. Add wing pieces, stirring to coat with sauce.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2½ hours.
- Serving immediately or keep covered on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. If desired, garnish with orange wedges and pineapple slices.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.