Shorten the prep time by baking the sweet potato fries while you make the sandwiches. Then add the assembled sandwiches to the baking sheet used for the potatoes during the last 2 minutes of cooking so that everything is ready at the same time.
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Preparation Time: 13 Minutes
- Cooking Time: 2 Minutes
- 1 (12-ounce) can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (1-ounce) slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- 4 center-cut bacon slices, cooked and halved
- 1⁄4 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 (0.74-ounce) slices reduced-fat Swiss cheese (such as Sargento)
How to Make It
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl. Spoon tuna mixture evenly over toasted bread slices. Top tuna mixture evenly with bacon, avocado, and cheese. Place sandwiches on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 425° for 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Serving Size 1
Nutritional Value Per Serving
Calories from Fat:
% Daily Value*
* Above mentioned %DVs (Percent Daily Values) are based on 2,000 calorie food intake.
DVs (Daily values) may be vary depending upon individuals daily calorie needs. Above nutritional values are estimates and should only be used as a guide for approximation. They are not allfoodchef.com recommendations. Calculations are based on average weight of 194 lbs. and ages of 19 to 50 years.